We are looking to hire a Program Instructor for our work within our school clients in the Western Suburbs. This person will be leading students through our STEM after school classes. Our mission is to take students from being users of technology to makers and creators with technology.
If you don't have coding or technology experience, that’s fine - we're looking for people who can engage our students and are willing to be trained. We use a variety of technological platforms including: Scratch, LEGO a Robotics, VEX, and JAVA. We will provide any candidate we hire the necessary training.
Summary of essential job functions
- Lead after school and summer camp groups of K-8th graders through fun and engaging STEM focused lessons
- Help to design and develop new and engaging lesson plans.
- Supervising minor students and campers, must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous classroom teaching experience.
- Currently know or are interested in learning the technology platforms we use for our classes and camps.
- Energetic and engaging personality with the ability to hold a classes attention.
- Ability to get to school clients in the Western Suburbs of Chicago.
- Programming experience.
- Minecraft and Roblox playing experience.
- Experience teaching and working with kids
Compensation is dependent upon prior experience.
If interested please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.